Upon arriving at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, you’ll soon see that this is no ordinary resort. With breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and luxury surroundings around every bend, it’s quite apparent that this is very different from a regular hotel. As part of Westin Vacation Ownership, the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas has its own set of house rules to ensure your safety and the safety of others. We kindly ask that you review them and follow them.
For any questions you may have regarding house rules, please email us.
Even on an overcast day, the Hawaii sun can burn your skin. Be sure to apply a sunscreen to your skin before you go outdoors, especially if your skin is fair. Our two general stores and Activity Huts offer a supply of sunscreen and tanning lotions.
Hours subject to change
Pool Hours: 6am-10pm
Jacuzzi hours: 24 hours
Water Slide Hours: 9am - 4pm
1. No running or rough play
2. Appropriate swimwear is required
3. No glassware in pool area
4. Only flexible swim-aids are permitted
5. Be aware of depth marks at all times
6. No pets allowed on the property
7. Report any unsafe conditions or violations to management immediately
8. Always practice water safety and courtesy
9. Shower before entering the pool
10. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers
11. Swim at your own risk
12. Diving is not permitted in the pools
*Must be 16 years of age or above to utilize the jacuzzi.
In compliance with the Island of Maui's Liquor Control Laws
1. Alcohol that is not purchased at the resort can only be consumed in the guests room
2. Alcohol cannot be consumed on the pool deck unless purchased at the bar
3. Alcohol purchased at the bar cannot be in bottles or glasses
4. Absolutely no bottles or glasses can be on the pool deck
Parking Fees (applicable to renters)
$10 self parking per night
$12 valet parking per night
Based on feedback from our owners, guests and associates, the North and South Home Owner Association (HOA) Board members have elected to change the smoking policy in all WKOR villas. Effective, January 1, 2014, owners and guests will no longer be able to smoke on the lanai (balcony) of the villas. This smoking ban on the villa lanai, will also apply to electronic cigarettes. Please note that the resort has set up 5 designated smoking areas for our guests and owners to use while staying at the resort. Please click here for a resort map of the 5 designated areas.